Andy Cutten, CPA, CA, MBA, CMC
Direct Line: 902.488.6291
Andy understands money – and more. An experienced management consultant with both an MBA and his CPA, CA, Andy has an executive financial management background that includes 15 years in Chicago, IL, and Annapolis, MD, as the senior financial officer in several global manufacturing and service businesses.
As a senior consultant working with small, medium and large corporate clients, post-secondary institutions, and not-for-profit and member-based organizations, Andy brings extensive strategic and operational planning, budgeting and implementation expertise to all of his engagements. He also has divestiture, acquisition and post-acquisition experience.
Past consulting projects include a number of offsite planning sessions with boards of directors and senior management teams, and Andy provides executive advisory services to CEOs in a variety of industries. He has helped guide organizations through the transition of ownership, organization and senior management team change, development and execution of high growth strategies and related plans. Andy also has extensive experience working with sales management and representatives, customers and suppliers.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive advisory services
- Strategic and operational planning
- Financial/sustainability models
- Consultation and facilitation
- Plan implementation
- Transitional situations
- Business service providers
- Manufacturing and processing companies
- Post-secondary education
- Member-based organizations
- Community/economic development
- Population, immigration and workforce
- MBA, Kellogg Graduate School of Business, Northwestern University, Evanston IL (Beta Gamma Sigma)
- Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce, Saint Mary’s University
- Over 20 years in financial executive roles with Moore Corporation Limited, culminating as Senior Vice-President Finance for Peak Technologies, a US$225 million subsidiary with operations in Canada, the United States and Europe
- Governance experience participating on the Board of Directors with Nova Scotia Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters, the Halifax Chamber of Commerce, and the Canadian Forces Liaison Council Nova Scotia
Exceptional planning. Extraordinary performance.